Healthy offices. Certified in accordance with DGNB standards.
We would like to show you a piece of the future of interior design, in the form of our newly designed offices. Strähle was the first company in Germany to be awarded the DGNB certificate for interiors, for the office and exhibition area at the Strähle headquarters in Waiblingen. By extending its offices sustainably, the company is strengthening the environment as well as the health and well-being of its employees. This is about creating a working environment which accommodates the needs of people and where they can be creative and productive alone or in groups. In short: rooms that people like to spend time in.
Characteristics of sustainable office interiors:
- Promotion of health at the workplace
- Increase of communication in work processes
- Good interior air hygiene
- No building materials that are harmful to either the environment or humans
- Small carbon footprint
- A construction that is easy to dismantle in view of its relatively short life cycle
Further information about the project.
Interview mit Florian Strähle